Monday 26 November 2012

From Hopelessness to Peace!


From Hopelessness to Peace!

All my life I had been searching for something to fill the vacuum(emptiness) in my heart. Although I was trying many things nothing filled the vacuum. Everything I tried to fill this vacuum with(alcohol, gambling, drugs, medicine.etc)left the vacuum unfilled. Despite of my many suicide attempts I tried. But JESUS had a plan for me ,He kept me alive and was patient with me. A church in my place found me and gave me a chance to change my life. Slowly I was changing and being saved from all the sins I did. I started going to church faithfully, I was living in the woods. Some people from church started trusting me enough to come in their yards and pull weeds for them. By this time I had quit drinking .A lady named Shirley asked me if I could cut grass for her and I said yes. She let me use her push mower to cut her two yards. Somehow people came to know about this hopeless, homeless, man and many people started asking me to work for them. I was working hard and around this time I met a lady at a home fellowship group of our church, and became friends. I was still in the woods. Shirley then let me get cleaned up at her house and I was grateful. I had a problem now. I had work but no transportation. The lady who asked me to cut grass in her yard at first loaned me her mower to use, and Shirley gave me the transportation. It all started with a push mower in Shirley’s trunk of her car. Now I am having almost two trailers, two riding mowers and enough to have a happy living .I asked Shirley to marry me .She said yes. Since Jesus saved me, I have something that much people think they can never attain Peace. This testimony is for those who think they are drowned homeless and hopeless. Here’s the good news that Jesus can set you free just as He saved me He can pick you up from the miry clay and put you up on a steady place. All you got to do is, repent and submit your life to Him. Then He will lead you in the perfect path. May God bless you.
 By :HARRY ALLISON 
Note: This week we will see few experiences of people, like how they believed God and got out of their problems. These are mainly to encourage you in faith, praying for your problems and getting relieved.

                                                      Picked me out of the Miry Clay 


0 comments:

Post a Comment